Posted in Project Management 2 months ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Troy, New YorkJob Description:
Full time position available with an established electrical contracting firm. This individual will be accountable for preparing electrical cost estimates for commercial and industrial projects and to assist in the management of bidding or determining construction costs.
· <!--[endif]-->5 years of estimating experience.
· <!--[endif]-->Proficient in bidding on Municipal, Government, School’s, industrial and commercial projects.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· <!--[endif]-->Time Management
· <!--[endif]-->Analyze blue prints, construction drawings, and other documents to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates
· <!--[endif]-->Prepare estimates for use of selecting vendors or subcontractor
· <!--[endif]-->Confer with engineers, designers, owners, contractors on changes and adjustment to cost estimates
McBain Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and full benefit package
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org