Communications Manager at Schreiber Foods
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Company Description - Schreiber Foods has grown from a single production facility in Green Bay, Wisconsin to a $5+ billion global enterprise and one of the largest dairy companies in the world. We make cream cheese, natural cheese, process cheese and yogurt and sell them to leading retailers, restaurants, distributors and food manufacturers around the world.
Our Culture - We call ourselves partners rather than employees because were all partnering together to increase company value. Every day, we come to work knowing the choices we make, the ideas we initiate and the problems we solve will make a difference. This gives us a sense of pride in everything we do because were striving to be the best customer-brand dairy company in the world. We're successful because we live our values of caring, partnership and ownership each and every day.
Who are we looking for? - Were looking for individuals to help us achieve our vision to be the best customer-brand dairy company in the world. If you describe yourself as an honest, trustworthy, caring, energetic, results-oriented, customer-focused, disciplined, forward-looking individual who fosters a sense of ownership, inspires others and wants to continuously improve and learn, you may be a great fit for Schreiber.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods and the company culture visit the Schrieber Foods Careers Page
Qualifying Positions Will Offer:
- A 401(k) plan with a generous employer match. Schreibers plan administrator recognized our plan as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- A unique Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Quarterly bonuses. Through our pay-for-performance program, partners have an opportunity to earn a cash bonus every 90 days based on the companys success.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Future professional growth and opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
We're looking for a dynamic Communications Manager who will utilize project management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills to plan and execute highly-visible internal and external communications.
Duties of the role include:
- Leading communication strategy and execution for assigned business unit(s) and/or communication media/channels
- Delivering clear, consistent messages throughout the organization that align with Schreiber's purpose, vision, values and strategic priorities
- Interacting on a regular basis and building strong relationships with executives and key process owners
- Day-to-day decision-making authority in support of assigned business unit(s) and/or communication media/channels
- Gathering, writing, editing, producing and publishing text and video content for Schreiber's intranet news page, video network, external website, social networking sites and more.
- Leading and/or contributing to multiple projects that require a range of disciplines
- Assisting with event planning activities related to the President's Awards for Excellence, Schreiber Charity Golf Classic, and other large- and small-scale events
- Fostering ownership to inspire continuous improvement within the communications team and Schreiber
- Managing relationships with key vendors
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the companys success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com.
We're looking for leaders who thrive in fast-paced environments. The successful candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of experience in corporate communications or journalism preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be forward looking and inspire others
- A results oriented, energetic approach
- Proven track record of working well with others in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong working knowledge of communication technology tools — particularly internet/intranet, social media and video
- Good "nose for news" and graphic design sense
- Strong creative skills
- High attention to detail
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities
How To Apply:
If you're interested in joining a growing, team-oriented organization of more than 7,000 partners worldwide, please apply today through the links provided on this site or by visiting the Schreiber Foods Career Opportunity Page.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.