Multimedia Assistant - Athletics
at West Virginia University
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 3 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics at West Virginia University is seeking applications for a Multimedia Assistant. This position is responsible for coordinating videos, graphics and written scripts for the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics football program and Mountaineer Athletic Club, including social media platforms, recruiting and fundraising material that is used to project a positive image of the University, athletic program and the teams/individuals involved.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Develop conceptual ideas and designs for various visual materials for promotional and social media purposes surrounding the football program and the Mountaineer Athletic Club.
- Provide professional services to produce materials integrated across a variety of platforms, including video, audio and graphic design.
- Coordinate the design of various recruiting and promotional presentations for the intercollegiate athletic football program and the Mountaineer Athletic Club, including, but not limited to, camps, coaching clinics, recruiting weekends, and fundraising events.
- Work closely with athletic department public relations, marketing and video production specialists to most effectively promote the football program and Mountaineer Athletic Club on various platforms.
- Develop interactive initiatives to raise awareness of the football program and the Mountaineer Athletics Club.
- Collaborates with the Digital Media Manager, Director of Athletic Video and Director of Athletic Publications on graphic and video content.
- Work with Director of Athletic Publications and the departments’ Multi-Media Specialist to ensure that graphic designs comply with University, Conference and Department communications standards reflecting the image and mission of the institution. Train others as to established standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in graphic design or related field such as journalism, communications, marketing, advertising or similar field.
- Two (2) years of experience in graphic design and professional experience working with broadcast-quality editing and sound design software, such as AViD Media Composer, Media 100, Adobe Premiere Pro, Pinnacle Liquid, Matrox RT.X100, Canopus DV storm, DPS Velocity, Final Cut pro, and/ or ProTools.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.