at Wilton Industries, Inc.
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 5 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woodridge, Illinois
Wilton Brands LLC (“Wilton”) has a portfolio of iconic brands and is the leading supplier in the U.S. Crafts Industry. These brands help families successfully celebrate life’s many occasions, express their creativity through crafts, encourage them to share with their families and friends, and capture their meaningful and lasting memories. Wilton operates through two divisions, Wilton Enterprises and Simplicity Creative Group, which are leaders in their respective categories. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The eCommerce Content Coordinator is instrumental in optimizing consumer experience when shopping Wilton products online. He/she is responsible for all coordination tasks related to the production, syndication and validation of web-optimized product content including copy, video, instructions, retailer-specific content, review syndication, etc across Wilton’s eTail partners. This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, PD, consumer insights and eCommerce/sales teams as well as external agencies to deliver best-in-class content to Wilton consumers via our online retailers, hence directly impacting traffic, conversion, basket and frequency metrics for Wilton’s eCommerce business.
The eCommerce Content Coordinator also informs the development and execution of the content development strategy across Wilton’s portfolio of products and eTailer websites including defining priorities, developing guidelines/best-demonstrated-practices, onboarding copywriting/creative team on eCom requirements and closely monitoring/reporting/optimizing on content KPIs.
- Develop collaboration model to efficiently and effectively optimize product content across Wilton portfolio of brands
- Coordinate content production tasks with cross-functional teams; ensure content production timelines are aligned with merch/mkt plan as well as eCom priorities/goals; own prioritization of project list to ensure critical timelines are met
- Own all content syndication and validation tasks across Wilton’s eTailer base including execution of sku variation and cataloging strategy; maintain content tools and ensures copy/imagery display correctly on retailer websites
- Own relationship with relevant agencies
- Monitor traffic, conversion, frequency and basket KPIs in a weekly basis and commission optimization of content to positively impact metrics and deliver team goals
- Develop & maintain eCom content toolkit (BDPs, guides, know how) and periodically onboard marketing and creative team on insights
- Leverage analytics tools to inform SEO strategy
- Help coordinate the production of digital media assets to be used in eCom campaigns including banner ad, video, blogger, email, social units
- Assist in the tagging/cataloging of media assets via DAM system
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or comparable field required; strong preference for candidates majored in communications and/or journalism
- 1+ years of experience maintaining digital content and/or copywriting highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of SEO required; past SEO experience highly preferred
- Experience writing/proofing marketing copy preferred
- Past project management experience preferred
- Detailed oriented; ability to prioritize and deliver projects on tight timelines; ability to multi-task
- Ability to clearly articulate impact of progress against pre-aligned KPIs via consistent and effective reporting
- Knowledgeable in Excel
- Aptitude for problem solving/quick learning
- Positive attitude and high level of energy
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.