HomeGoods - Loss Prevention Detective - Louisville, KY at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Be HomeGoods Happy. HomeGoods offers an exciting and rapidly changing selection of home décor merchandise, including giftware, home basics, accent furniture, lamps, rugs, accessories and seasonal merchandise at great values. It's where highly motivated professionals turn for outstanding and unique experiences in a very creative and supportive environment. It's also where you will find success and stability that comes with being a part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to HomeGoods, our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss within the store
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness
- Conduct store physical security checks and make recommendations for ways to prevent loss
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Store Management
- Participate in the orientation and training of new hire Store Associates
- Conduct surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in retail Loss Prevention/Store Operations or a Criminal Justice background is a plus
Some travel required
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable corporate leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401(K), Paid holidays and vacations and Associate Discounts.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: ||