Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Description SummaryResponsible for performing hotel functions, to include fire prevention, safety, investigation, and resolution of guest and employee complaints regarding safety and security matters.
Performs hotel security functions to include fire prevention and safety checks.
· Prevents losses of company and guest’s property due to thefts, burglary, pilferage, and other criminal activity.
· Insures a safe and tranquil environment for guests and employees.
· Checks doors, windows, and secures facilities during non-operating hours.
· Monitors the activities of personnel on the premises to detect and counter thefts and other criminal activities.
· Investigates thefts, accidents, and other incidents which occur on the property.
· Completes associates forms and reports.
· Resolves guest and employee complaints regarding safety and security matters.
· To perform other work related duties as assigned by Management.
Special Qualification, Education or Licenses:
· Possession of a valid CPR certification
· Completion of First Aid training
· Possession of 20.40 visions with or without corrective lenses.
Possession of any city, county, state, or other licenses as required by law
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and financial security of employees and their families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees including:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, or any other characteristics required by law.
Upon submitting your application, please ensure you complete a full application in addition to attaching a resume. Incomplete applications received will not be considered.