HomeGoods - D/C Loss Prevention Specialist - Bloomfield, CT at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
Be HomeGoods Happy. HomeGoods offers an exciting and rapidly changing selection of home décor merchandise, including giftware, home basics, accent furniture, lamps, rugs, accessories and seasonal merchandise at great values. It's where highly motivated professionals turn for outstanding and unique experiences in a very creative and supportive environment. It's also where you will find success and stability that comes with being a part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to HomeGoods, our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
- Directs the technical and day to day routines of the shift activities.
- Reviews CCTV, Access Systems and all other physical security systems for evidence of theft, mishandling of company property and other security/Company violations.
- Assists in verbal and written investigative procedures.
- Conducts on-going loss prevention, safety and shrinkage initiatives for all associates and management staff.
- Conducts audits that are designed to uncover associate dishonesty, paperwork errors and shrink related opportunities
- CCTV Systems
- Supervisory Skills
- Management and Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- 2-4 years of Security and/or Loss Prevention experience and customer service skills in handling conflict resolution.
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable corporate leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401(K), Paid holidays and vacations and Associate Discounts.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: ||