Loss Prevention Supervisor
at CSAT Solutions
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 3 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
CSAT Solutions has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. We know that outstanding candidates are looking for challenging career opportunities. If you are a highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, CSAT Solutions may have a career for you. We invite you to explore the current opportunities available at CSAT Solutions.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Loss Prevention Supervisor.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting employees, assets, information, and all company interests
- Supervises and schedules direct loss prevention personnel
- Supports manager in the hiring process by participating in the interviews
- Supports manager in conducting performance reviews for loss prevention personnel both monthly and yearly
- Supervises investigation process from start through completion
- Assists with the development and training of new and existing personnel
- Responsible for maintaining all personnel investigation files
- Assigns loss prevention personnel to active duty post locations
- Assists with the distribution of access badges and maintains documentation for parking permits
- Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals in the best interest of the company
- Enforces standard operating rules and regulations as well as completing operational documentation
- Maintains a firm diplomatic relationship with all employees while being alert to suspicious activities
- May assist with other assigned duties as specified by departmental manager
Education, Training and Skills
- High school diploma preferred
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience within a supervisory role within loss prevention and or security
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skill
- Able to communicate in English verbally and in written word
- Maintain professionalism around high stressed environment
- Computer knowledge (outlook, word, excel powerpoint)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.