Loss Prevention Detective - West Palm Beach at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Talk about value...T.J. Maxx is where you'll find it. T.J. Maxx offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions, women’s shoes, and lingerie, and emphasizes accessories and fine jewelry, at prices generally 20% - 60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Plus as part of The TJX Companies, Inc., you'll be part of the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to T.J. Maxx, our brands include Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Loss Prevention Detective
- Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment.
- Conduct physical security checks. Make recommendations for ways to prevent loss.
- Conduct safety inspections and communicates hazards to Management.
- Participate in the training of new hire Associates to address the areas of Loss Prevention.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss, motivating shortage control involvement and helping to identify creative shortage control solutions.
- Responsible for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness.
- Install and utilize CCTV equipment.
- Learn and use the latest in advanced interviewing and interrogation techniques.
- Work in a multi-unit work environment.
- This is an entry level position. This is an ideal position for those looking to grow and develop their loss prevention career in a multi-level loss prevention structure where opportunities to move into investigations, district management and more are possible.
- A strong desire for a career in Retail Loss Prevention.
- The ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus.
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX
Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length
T.J. Maxx is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: ||