at DNT Environmental Services Inc
Posted in Project Management about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
The Field Project Manager will be responsible for the management of assigned projects and the development of future projects. This role will report to the Vice President of Operations. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the responsibilities of assigned field projects for completion of the proper scope of work.
- Maintain all field paperwork as required for daily documentation of the project.
- Maintain all paperwork to ensure all work task are identified, documented and invoiced correctly each month.
- Manage and supervise all field personnel assigned to projects under direct management.
- Assist development of new field projects and proposals for future work.
- Participate and assist in hiring of new field personnel.
- Responsible for management of equipment and materials for each field project under direct management.
- Responsible for the budget of each field project assigned.
- Manage, develop and expand current client relationships
- Routinely network within the industry to develop potential prospects and opportunities.
- Participate in events such as trade shows and conferences for the purpose of marketing the company's services
- Participate in company strategy planning, department budgeting, and revenue target development
- Perform presentations to prospective clients describing company's services
- Participate in the proposal process for new projects and opportunities, including developing proposal documents and submission of completed proposals
- Attend site visits and pre-proposal conferences as necessary in the pursuit of business opportunities
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.