Desktop Support Team Lead
Posted in Management 14 days ago.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Overview: Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for customer desktop systems software and hardware. Configures and troubleshoots all endpoint devices (desktops, laptops, thin clients, phones, smart phones, tablets, printers). As Desktop Team lead, act as main escalation point for technicians in various locations. Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel. Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades. May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects. May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
Responsibilities: The Team Lead Level applies job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Leads others and works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives and communicates to team instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
Administrative management duties of personnel may include time and record keeping, compliance review, overseeing work assignments, scheduling of team.
- Performs general technical support, and troubleshoots and desktop systems software and hardware
- Performs computer hardware and software installation and configuration
- Investigates system problems and provides solutions using specific product knowledge, system utilities, and operating environment
- Follows established process and procedures to plan, install, test, and implement computer system hardware or software technologies
- Represents CompuCom in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates
- Interact with customer responding to technical questions or request for information
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns
- Provides feedback to management on the performance of assigned team.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills are also required. Positive attitude with a strong customer satisfaction focus.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.