Respirator Fit Test Technician -323112
at OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 3 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Aiken, South Carolina
Respirator Fit Technician contractor needed for contract in Aiken Sc.
Operate Fit Testing equipment
- Operate Portacount Plus ( 4Q1.7 Procedure 401 )
- Operate Portacount Plus with N96 Companion (4Q1.7 Procedure 401 )
- Operate Portacount Pro 8030 and Portacount Pro+ 8038( 4Q1.7 Procedure 405 )
- Operate Particle Generator Model 8026 to supplement natural particles in the room .
- Monthly Discharge / Recharge of PAPR batteries.
- Testing Motor Blowers for PAPR’s that are used for Training.
- Use of Heat Sealer Operation ( 4Q1.7 Procedure 207 )
- Repair Fit Test and Training Respirators when needed (4Q1.7 Procedure 216)
- Wash and Dry Respirators that have been used in Fit Test and Training under (4Q1.7 Procedures 203,204,205,216, 218.)
- Inspect and Assemble Fit Test and Training Respirators.
Fit Test Duties
- Perform Fit Test for workers who require Respirator Fit Test under (4Q1.7, Procedure 401 and 405)
- Perform daily QC checks of Fit Testing equipment
- Validate medical and training qualifications, resolve discrepancies by interfacing with the Respiratory Protection Program Administrator, Medical and Training Departments
- Maintain qualifications for conducting Fit Testing (SRS 4Q1.7, Procedure 401), may be required to train less experienced staff personnel
- Maintain off-site calibrations of TSI PortaCount equipment, monitor and track calibration dates of equipment, interface with Maintenance and Test Equipment Coordinator (M&TE) for return of equipment to vendor
- Maintain records, 75yr retention
- Provide monthly reports to Management for the purpose of tracking costs for chargeback of services perform
High School or equivalent and 5 years experience with Respiratory Equipment
- A 40 hour work week is scheduled. The client utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes client holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch
We are unable to subcontract this position to third parties.
OUTSOURCE provides great benefits to our federal contractors: Federal Holidays, Vacation, Health and Welfare, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Savings Plan, and Direct Deposit.
OCSI.co is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. OCSI.co is a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about OUTSOURCE, we welcome you to please visit our corporate website at www.ocsi.co . Thank you for your interest in our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.