Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 3 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Lake, Wisconsin
POSITION PURPOSE To provide clean and properly stocked guest rooms in a timely manner to meet established standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
1. Clean guestrooms in an efficient manner and within allocated time per room.
2. Change bed linens.
3. Dust furniture, empty wastebaskets, and clean mirrors and pictures.
4. Clean bathroom and vanity areas using prescribed procedures.
5. Use commercial push-vacuum and report any maintenance issues with vacuum.
6. Responsible for the organization and re-stocking of carts when shift is complete.
7. Assist with quarterly and seasonal cleaning duties.
8. Report any maintenance problems, safety concerns, or injuries to supervisor.
9. Turn in all lost and found items to supervisor.
10. Follow all policies, including proper uniform attire, OSHA standards and procedures and key control procedures.
11. Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
12. Perform all other related duties and special projects as requested.
13. Attend all mandatory Housekeeping Department meetings and other Hotel meetings.
1. Must be able to use all cleaning equipment and materials.
2. Must have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work under pressure.
3. Physical stamina to complete repetitive manual labor tasks.
4. Must be able to push properly loaded room attendant cart on wheels weighing over 230 lbs.
5. Represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner.
6. Must be able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift, grasp, stretch, and use a vacuum and push a cart on a regular and extended basis.