Posted in Hospitality - Hotel 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Green Lake, Wisconsin
The Public Area Attendant assures that all public and common areas are clean according to the Housekeeping Department standards. The position reports to the Executive Housekeeper.
Duties of the position include
- Assure that the following areas are clean
o Indoor / outdoor pool areas
o Inside of the elevators
o Building Entrances
o Doors / Windows
o Vending machine areas
o Games and exercise room
o Public area rest rooms
o Public area ashtrays
o Public telephones
o Public area trash containers
- Clean Yacht
- Clean guestrooms if needed, as directed.
- Assist the Housekeepers and Laundry with their tasks when needed.
- Keep all corridors clear of trays, carts and debris at all times.
- Respond to all guests requests for maid service, cribs, cots, amenities, etc., on a timely basis. Guest should never wait more than 15 minutes for any request without being contacted.
- Insure that all chemicals are properly and safely used and stored according to the manufacturer's specification.
- Work in an environment with cleaning solutions, chemicals and dust.
- Fold linens as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Push laundry carts which weigh up to 75 pounds and maid's carts which weigh a minimum of 150 pounds to various locations and building levels using ramps.
- Perform all duties continually standing on your feet for periods up to 3 hours at a time.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Must be available Sunday - Saturday 2nd shift. This is a full time, year round position.