HomeGoods Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate in La Canada, CA at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: FLINTRIDGE, California
Be HomeGoods Happy. HomeGoods offers an exciting and rapidly changing selection of home décor merchandise, including giftware, home basics, accent furniture, lamps, rugs, accessories and seasonal merchandise at great values. It's where highly motivated professionals turn for outstanding and unique experiences in a very creative and supportive environment. It's also where you will find success and stability that comes with being a part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to HomeGoods, our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Loss Prevention Customer Service Associate
- Greets customers and provides support as customers enter the store (ex: provides shopping carts or TJX rewards media and information).
- Provides an effective deterrent to theft by maintaining a professional and knowledgeable presence at front end.
- Monitors high shrink departments and provides customer service in high shrink departments, as needed.
- Conducts routine inspections of alarm systems and locking mechanisms, and follows up on findings.
- Promotes/encourages safe cash handling (e.g., bank deposits, cash pick-ups).
- Conducts bag checks and conducts/supports EAS tagging and ticketing audits in high shrink departments.
- Responds to EAS alarms and completes other audits and assessments as directed by the Region or Zone.
- Supports customer service initiatives in the dressing room.
- Encourages safety awareness and supports maintenance of a risk-free environment.
- Maintains an effective partnership with Store Management and LP team members to accomplish work assignments and overall goals/objectives.
- Coordinates and executes shrink reduction activities in conjunction with management.
- The ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Retail Experience or a Criminal Justice background is a plus
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy working with a stable and profitable corporate leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401(K), Paid holidays and vacations and Associate Discounts.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.