Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Q4 - Infosys– ECSADMe – Technology Architect - Angular/.Net – Houston, TX
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Technology Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Houston, TX. This position may require 25% travel
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 7 years of experience with design and implementation of web applications
• At least 5 years of experience in Microsoft/.Net architecture and design including C#, ASP.Net, Enterprise Library, WPF, WCF, WF, Entity Framework, LINQ, MVC, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, XML, HTML etc.
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• The following are desirable
• Experience in defining technology solutions for Energy or Utilities domains to solve business/ IT problems
• Broad-based understanding of Enterprise IT landscape including SOA, BPM, EAI, ETL, ESB, Cloud, BigData, Mobility etc.
Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity