Software Developer Sr-ABAP
at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Naples, Florida
|Software Developer Sr-ABAP
|Arthrex, Inc. (US01)
|INC- Naples, FL (US08)
Technical leadership and execution of application integration solutions, especially focused on SAP ABAP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAP ABAP lead developer
- Analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and support/maintenance of SAP ABAP programs, ABAP-Workflow, Smart Forms & Adobe Forms
- Responsible for designing and providing solutions for complex problems
- Build and/or modify ABAP technical specifications and ensure adherence
- Troubleshoot SAP software problems and perform problem resolution
- Install, implement and test SAP Notes
- Create technical requirements and documentation for SAP business specific work streams and with other enterprise applications
- Analyze ABAP code objects to assist in documenting functional requirements.
- Understand integration patterns and best practices for creating integration ABAP objects
- Analyze complex business processes and interpret into documented technical solutions
- Project management
- Mentor junior-level developers
- Technical leadership
- Lead onshore and offshore development team
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with SAP ABAP
- Minimum of 2 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Experience in User exit enhancements, BADIs and BAPIs
- Minimum 2 years of experience configuring and using PI 7.3 or higher(Java Stack) preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Any of the following certifications are a plus: SQL/C#/VB.NET, Oracle, Java, SAP
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, enterprise applications such as ERP, MES, PLM and CRM.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.