Posted in Software about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Your affinity for troubleshooting and managing information systems projects will be well matched at Wisconsin’s largest physician group that provides primary and specialty care throughout UW Health clinics.
Under the general direction of the Clinical Systems Supervisor and with input from the Senior Clinical Systems Analyst, the Clinical Systems Associate is responsible in assisting with planning and implementing projects related to the Information Systems & Applications within the UW Health Information Services department. This individual participates in the development of workflows, system configuration, application deployment and support, change documentation, and support of staff on application functionality. This requires the individual to remain current with the system and/or application as well as interfacing with UW Health departmental and external analysts. The incumbent must have a good understanding of technical infrastructure where applicable such as networking, data interfaces, and server administration. The incumbent must also be comfortable with providing technical assistance both remotely and in person. The incumbent must employ excellent communication skills in sharing information with users within the department. This position will assist with the on-going maintenance, testing and support of clinical systems within UW Health. The incumbent will need a comprehensive understanding of every project assigned; business needs being addressed, the major constituents affected and their stake and role in the project. The position may also assist in directing the strategic plan in the support and evolution of complex systems
1. Provide coding support for the following Information Technology applications:
v Epic – Integrated Electronic Health Record software - Primarily interface with the ADT, Prelude, Hospital Billing and Coding modules.
v Third Party coding integration with 3M application and server support
v Clinical Documentation Integrity and Patient Safety Indicators
2. Provide end-user support as well as being capable of learning new applications quickly and show the ability to work with different levels of staff across the institutions along with working with vendors and operational application owners to implement new initiatives.
3. Analyze, design, document, test, troubleshoot and coordinate new build, upgrades and changes to current solutions in place.
4. Ability to troubleshoot and research independently to arrive at creative solutions to difficult problems.
5. Track project progress, resolve issues in a timely manner and develop and maintain technical documentation.
6. Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
7. Fully comprehend existing end user workflows to incorporate technical build behind the workflows.
8. Coordinate and interact with other team members as well as Community Connect partners and hospital administration on a daily basis.
Work Schedule: 100% FTE, 40 Hours per week; Monday through Friday, hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM with On-call rotation required. Hours may vary based on the operational needs of the department.
UW Health offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Work experience that is relevant to the position will be taken into consideration when determining the starting base pay.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Associate's Degree (relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of)
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Healthcare, Information Technology, Business, or related field strongly preferred
1 years relevant experience
Clinical applications certification or equivalent
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities