Data Analyst III
Posted in Information Technology about 1 month ago.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Overview: CompuCom is looking for a Quality Analyst who will be responsible for the coordination, planning, implementation, maintenance, and compliance of activities related to quality assurance processes and systems. This role defines and administers the creation and implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for quality programs and audits. This role also reviews company processes and procedures to contribute quality assurance requirements and considerations.
Responsibilities: The Sr. Specialist Level uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve high complex problems in creative and effective ways. Some barrier-to-entry exist at this level such as: management/peer review, company or professional standards. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. May provide guidance to personnel or work directly with customers.
- Responsible for the coordination, planning, implementation, maintenance, and compliance of the company's quality programs. Responsible for the consistency and the validity of such quality programs, processes, and systems.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new policies or procedures to ensure the best quality processes and programs, which meet all company and customer needs and requirements.
- Identifies and implements practices that result in successful quality program delivery. Identifies and analyzes alternative program solutions. Recommends changes for programs that are not effective, time and cost efficient, or in compliance with company policies. Implements new quality programs to ensure company policies and requirements are met.
- Performs and manages quality control audits. Ensures compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards, such as ISO regulations. Keeps the focus on continuous quality process and maintenance.
- Reviews and analyzes documentation and reports reflecting inconsistencies. Ensures the initiation of appropriate investigation and problem resolution strategies for identified non-conformities.
- Creates, utilizes, or implements tracking and reporting procedures. Provides reports to team, management, executives, and/or customers.
- Facilitates problem solving team activities. Ensures that teams are actively making progress and that activities are documented properly. Ensures the continuous evaluation and improvement of quality.
- Maintains quality control and documentation in accordance with established processes and procedures. Ensures documentation is properly issued, and maintains audit records. Monitors various databases related to the quality systems.
- Leads quality programs that are specific to a particular field, industry, or technology.
- Selects and/or conducts training activities to meet company objectives and satisfaction of quality requirements.
- Leads and/or conducts vendor evaluation audits. Reviews and analyzes vendor inconsistencies with company policy.
- Manages the coordination of activities and the resolution of problems with internal departments or external sources as needed. Maintains communications with Quality management, other company management, and external sources to ensure department and company requirements, goals, and objectives are met.
- Responsible for ensuring quality products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Requires a Bachelor's degree and 7-10 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Also, requires the leadership ability to change thinking, or gain acceptance in sensitive situations.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.