Posted in Architecture about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Piketon, Ohio
ENERCON Services Inc., doing business for the Federal Government through our wholly owned subsidiary, ENERCON Federal Services (EFS), provides engineering and environmental services to many branches of the Federal Government. With extensive experience in engineering design, nuclear safety, decommissioning and environmental services, we are actively supporting large and small projects throughout the DOE complex. EFS also has current experience supporting operations and decommissioning efforts at US Army Corps of Engineers and National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer III to represent ENERCON at a customer site in Piketon, Ohio (Portsmouth Plant).
Under limited supervision, develop information systems by designing, developing, and implementing software solutions. Translate software specifications into functional web applications using technical skill sets in programming and database development. Typical responsibilities include:
• Own the application and database programming for multiple enterprise applications with great depth.
• Ability to understand software specifications and identify how to implement applications utilizing .Net and Microsoft SQL to meet those requirements.
• Able to support and modify legacy Webforms applications.
• Experience with the MVC framework preferred but not required.
• New development will use Entity Framework and LINQ.
• Interact with stake holders or project management to clarify business processes, flowchart processes, design program logic and design database.
• Identify and resolve issues at the application and network level.
• Write stored procedures for advanced processes.
• Familiarity with database development concepts like constraints, indexes, identities, and user defined functions.
• Programs created must comply with quality assurance programs and must be maintained in TFS for source control purposes.
• Experience publishing .NET applications to IIS.
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 6 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• Work history and/or education commensurate with:
- Duties outlined in the position description.
- Able to work well in a team of developers.
- Creative problem solver.
- Able to prioritize tasks and bring projects to completion.
- Ability to create training documentation if needed.
ENERCON Services, Inc. is a 32-year old, engineering and technical services consulting company, providing premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial verticals, as well as to governmental agencies across the US and Internationally. ENERCON is fully owned by our employees, and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at enercon.com.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.