Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Full/Part Time/PRN: Full-Time
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Minimum of five (5) years current experience as a registered nurse, with two (2) years recent progressive nursing leadership experience required. Graduate of accredited school of nursing; . BSN required, MSN preferred.
1. Demonstrate continuous performance improvement in targeted areas of responsibility in alignment with the overall annual Hospital performance improvement targets.
2. Meets or exceeds financial goals and objectives of the department.
3. Oversees and manages all Simmons Cancer Center infusion services personnel; oversees patient-directed transfusion care services in all SCC clinic, including main UTSW campus and all satellite clinics.
4. Responsible for budget and operational input to Director, Oncology Ambulatory services; accountable for operational resources and costs of infusion services.
5. Manages Process Improvement and oversees quality and regulatory compliance.
6. Participates in routine and special care conferences.
Duties performed may include one or more of the following core functions: a) Directly interacting with or caring for patients; b) Directly interacting with or caring for human-subjects research participants; c) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting patient records (including patient financial records); or d) Regularly maintaining, modifying, releasing or similarly affecting human-subjects research records.
**Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; gender, including sexual harassment; age; disability; citizenship; and veteran status. In addition, it is UT Southwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression..