Kitter / Inventory Clerk
at Kay & Associates
Posted in Architecture about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Kay and Associates is an engineering services firm located in Buffalo Grove, Illinois and has been in business since 1960. Our division specializes in manufacturing related placements both on a temporary and a direct hire basis.
We are seeking an experienced Kitter / Inventory Clerk to work for a manufacturer of Analog/Digital Power Amplifiers. Will work with one other Kitter / Inventory Clerk to support the Engineering, Warranty Repair, and Production areas.
Position is expected to be on a contract to direct hire basis.
$11.00 - $12.00 / Hour (DOE)
6:30 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Kitting for Production Work Orders:
- Use a computer to pull up part numbers and work orders to make kit
- Fulfill material shortages for open Production Work Orders
- Fulfill stock requests for Warranty Repair Units, Engineering, & Production
- Return material to correct bin locations when Work Order “kit” is returned
- Process material that is rejected by Production or Quality (Non-Conformance)
- Ensure Non-Conformance paperwork is filled out completely
- Preform Cycle Counts every other day
- Receive materials from Purchase Orders within MRP computer system & place materials in correct bin locations
- Preform yearly physical inventory
- Keep Stockroom organized & clean
- Empty trash & broken down boxes to the correct storage containers
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good work ethic with a desire to work in a small manufacturing facility.
- Must be able to meet schedules and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- 1 year+ experience in inventory counts
- 1 year+ in using computer based software for warehouse related work
- Basic Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and the ability to use a calculator
- Ability to correctly identify and match electronic components of varying sizes, to work orders listed on paper or computer screens
- Knowledge of electronic components (resistors, capacitors, etc.) is a plus
NOTE: Any offer of employment is contingent on passing a drug test and background screen prior to starting.
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.