at Kay & Associates
Posted in Architecture 5 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lombard, Illinois
Kay and Associates, Inc. is seeking a Process/Quality Engineer to work at a manufacturing facility in Lombard IL. To evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
TBD – based on experience
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Evaluate, audit and improve processes, set ups within manufacturing
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Assist Quality Manager in maintaining quality system, testing equipment, data collection, and corrective actions.
- Safety team member.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Develops and implements compliance requirements for finished products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- 2+ years of experience of process related standards
- 2+ years of previous process engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional mechanical aptitude (i.e. intuitive understanding of mechanical processes)
- Ability to read, write and speak English / bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Strong attention to detail
See Job Description
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.