Financial Analyst - B2B at Nestle Nespresso USA
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Our story began over 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started.
The Financial Analyst – B2B is responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the B2B Market Controller and B2B Commercial Management. This position is key in ensuring quality, integrity, and reliability of all financial information and reports for the US Market.
• Responsible for monthly analysis of B2B sales, personnel costs, travel and expense and providing an explanation of the variances to previous month, last year, and yearly financial plan.
• Assist B2B Market Controller with all finance and sales related reporting to Nespresso Headquarters and internal stakeholders in the monthly book closing responsibilities.
• Review the monthly and quarterly closing and forecasts and respond to questions raised by Nespresso HQ Finance department.
• Comply with the Nestle Nespresso guidelines across all aspects of the finance function.
• Assist F&C Controller with B2B budge control and analysis.
• Assist and train B2B Commercial Teams to accurately manage their budgets (forecasts, actuals, phasing, and reconciliation).
• Provide assistance on ad-hoc projects to adhere to internal and external guidelines and develop savings opportunities.
• Be the backup for other Financial Analysts during times of absence.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University required
- 4+ years of experience in Financial Analysis required
- Prior experience with P&L variance analysis & budgeting required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Accounting and Financial Reporting knowledge required.
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving skills and process improvement skills