Posted in Management 6 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Our story began over 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started.
The Project Manager – Direct Marketing & CRM is responsible conceptualizing and implementing customer lifecycle, loyalty and activation projects to drive customer retention and consumption.
• Define key milestones in the lifecycle of our Nestle Nespresso Club Members and develop special initiatives to achieve retention and repeat purchases.
• Partner with key stakeholders in the organization and outside of the organization to build a strong customer relationship program.
• Conceptualize and execute promotions to drive cross-selling and up-selling across all Nespresso product lines partnering with other cross functional teams to implement and execute the promotions.
• Develop new services and recommend changes to current services offered based on Market Research and customer feedback.
• Identify ways to effectively market new and existing services to drive usage and customer engagement with the brand.
• Complete recaps and reports to provide assessment and identify opportunities for existing and developmental programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or University required, preferably in Marketing or Economics.
• Master's Degree preferred.
• 4+ years of experience in direct and database marketing spanning email, snail mail, mobile and digital marketing managing multichannel campaigns required
• Background in retail, hospitality, airline or publication industry, with some experience in luxury brands/services preferred.
• Experience of email marketing, direct response marketing and basics of digital marketing required.
• Understanding of loyalty and relationship marketing programs and customer clubs preferred
• Forward thinker who actively seeks out new projects opportunities
• Experience in a multi-national, cross channel environment preferred
• Strong communication skills, both speaking and written
• Strong ability to analyze numbers and use to build business cases