Design & Build Lead (Design & Construct CoC)
at Nestle Purina
Posted in Architecture 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
GLOBE is a worldwide organization, with locations at our Purina World Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, as well as other locations in North America, Latin America, Europe and Australia. It was created as a shared service for all Nestlé business units to improve performance and operational efficiency for IS/IT operations and business solutions. Leveraging Nestlé’s size and scope, this group defines all aspects of our business practices and shapes new ways to run Nestlé.
GLOBE is made up of several entities, one critical entity being GTS (GLOBE Technology Solutions). Within GTS, there is a unique group which ensures effective architecture, design, deployment and operations for Nestlé's end user Information Technology needs. GTS – EUS is responsible for the global end-to-end delivery of best in class IT solutions for Nestlé employees.
You will be charged with the task of managing a Design & Build team for Infrastructure Technology and participating in a global virtual team within the GTS organization who collaborate to manage 3rd party service providers, leverage knowledge, balance workload, and improve service delivery.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare?
Perform al other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the development of the strategy and roadmap for the evolution of the End User Solutions
- Contribute to influencing supplier roadmaps to incorporate Nestle needs through appropriate engagement models with suppliers
- Manage global escalations, ensuring appropriate Management and Stakeholders communication, and driving root cause elimination
- Drive continuous improvement through initiatives, anticipate business requirements through feedback gathering from key stakeholders
- Coach and develop people as individuals and as a team, including career and succession planning
- Set clear performance expectations, in alignment with the company’s business objectives and provide everyday coaching including timely informal feedback that reinforces positive outcomes and behaviors
- Align End User Solutions project portfolio prioritization with Business requirements from units, functions and Markets
- Lead a team of Subject Matter Experts to deliver projects with high quality including meeting aggressive project schedules and collaborating with regional deployment teams to achieve success without user interruption
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor's degree degree preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in GLOBE
- 3 or more years of people management experience
- 2 or more years of experience working with teams to architect and/or support complex End User Solutions in support of business initiatives
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.