Technical Lead at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Riverwoods, Illinois
Cognizant is hiring for "Technical Lead” in Riverwood, IL. We are looking for someone local and candidates who were interested in relocation can also apply.
• Perform SOP activities with business impact understanding of customer environment and contribute to improve SOPs.
• Adherence to customer security and compliance requirements.
• Implementation of approved change requests in line with customer change management process.
• Responsible for incident life cycle following ITIL / BIC frame work as applicable.
• Adherence to customer communication etiquette.
• Ensure stated productivity requirements are met for the engagement.
• Review CSAT feedback and ensure timely implementation of corrective actions.
• Participate in Critsit process to resolve the incident in a timely manner.
• Log and triage incidents.
• Coordinate with resolver groups vendors/carriers.
• Troubleshoot the escalated incident / problem and refer / escalate (functional and hierarchical) to the right groups (Vendors / Level 3 ).
• Provide inputs to FAQ database / KR / contribute towards updating knowledge articles.
• Contribution to continuous service improvement plans (CSI).
• Responsible to develop induction documents in consultation with relevant stakeholders for the project and ensure successful completion of induction process for new joiners.
• Effective floor Management.
• Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
• Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
• Encourage team individuals to participate in organization innovation programs.
• Act as a buddy for new hires.
• Makes recommendations on R&R for team / individual achievement.
• Makes recommendations to team lead on team's performance rating.
• Ensure team contributes and participates in all organizational technology events and knowledge sharing forums.
• Adherence to Organizational policies and processes (including Cognizant's security policies LP timelines etc).
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com