Portfolio Risk Officer
at Rockland Trust
Posted in Other 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Brockton, Massachusetts
Portfolio Risk Officer
Rockland Trust is currently looking for a Portfolio Risk Officer. This position will provide in-depth operational and analytical support to the Portfolio Risk Manager as part of the portfolio risk management team with an emphasis on researching and analyzing various facets of a $7 Billion loan portfolio and reporting findings on a formal and ad hoc basis.
The position involves engagement and communication with various stakeholders including: the board of directors, the executive leadership team, commercial banking division management, internal and external auditors, loan review and regulatory examiners, treasury, finance, compliance, information technology and loan operations personnel.
The key objective of this role is to assimilate and analyze loan portfolio and credit risk data and communicate findings to various levels of management to inform and deliver knowledge used to drive strategic and tactical decisions that have potentially meaningful impact to the company's financial and operating performance.Qualifications Required Skills:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the loan portfolio composition and performance
- Trend and migration analysis of key risk indicators (e.g., credit scores, risk ratings, delinquency, etc.)
- Analysis of the allowance for loan and lease loss and capital adequacy
- Loan loss forecast modeling and analysis
- Loan growth forecasting and analysis and pipeline management
- Credit portfolio stress testing
- Analysis of current and forecasted economic conditions
- Analysis of policy and underwriting exception trends
- Spreadsheet modeling including maintaining and managing supporting model documentation
- Addressing and managing regulatory-related matters (e.g., LTV compliance, etc.)
- Preparation of analyses, reports and presentations for delivery to key stakeholders
- Analysis of acquired loan portfolios
- Special projects, as assigned
- This position requires a minimum of five years of solid experience in a credit portfolio environment with sharp analytical skills and strong knowledge of credit risk in commercial, residential and retail lending.
- Candidates must demonstrate effective conceptual comprehension in the areas of accounting, economics, finance, statistics, spreadsheet modeling, portfolio management, regulatory and policy compliance, reporting and technology.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are required.
- Microsoft office skills are essential, including a high degree of proficiency with Access, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An MBA or equivalent master's degree is preferred.
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Vacation Time, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an Award Winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Primary Location:
Brockton-Liberty Street Offices 120 Liberty Street Brockton 02302Job:
Day JobJob Posting:
Jan 2, 2017, 8:21:37 PM
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.