AVP, Marketing, Strategy and Analytics
at Rockland Trust
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Hanover, Massachusetts
AVP, Marketing, Strategy and Analytics
The AVP, Marketing Strategy & Analytics conducts financial, data, and statistical analytics to improve deposit, fee income and debit card exchange growth, profitability, and reporting by monitoring results, identifying areas of investigation or opportunity, and analyzing/modeling the ROI or NPV of our initiatives. Additionally, this position manages a team of direct reports to support and conduct this work. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Leverage data from internal and external sources to improve acquisition, optimization, and retention of bank deposits and households with the ultimate goal of increasing profitability.
- Generates insights from various data sources to develop strategies for use in strategic planning for the bank.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners as part of the analytical network to share data, knowledge, and ideas.
- Conduct analytics to uncover opportunities to reduce attrition, improve cross-sell, and enhance targeting of existing and prospective customers.
- Manage the development of statistical models to develop actionable quantitative models and analyses to predict marketing effectiveness and understand the impact of advertising across multiple channels (e.g., TV, radio, print, and digital). Propose and lead innovative mathematical approaches for better understanding of consumer and business response modeling.
- Work with the lines of business and marketing to forecast deposit flows, fee income, debit card revenue and net account growth.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Product Team and lines of business, develop ideas for increasing account and/or deposit growth in specific market areas.
- Regularly interact with business counterparts in Retail, IMG, Commercial, and Finance to share knowledge and valuable insights to drive business results.
- Manage the collection, validation and aggregation of bank customer data for use in communications. (e.g., Product offers, Announcement Letters, Welcome Package, Closing Announcements and Reminder Letters).
- Complete WolfPAC assessments, vendor security questionnaires, and local security reviews of external vendors.
- Keep pace of development in marketing research and analytics and drive best practices
- Demonstrated ability with sophisticated analytics tools (SAS, Tableau, VBA, etc.) and Microsoft product suite (strong PowerPoint and Excel skills) to develop reports/presentations and present and distribute analyses to executives/senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required, including project management capability.
- Ability to translate data insights and quantitative results into clear and concise presentations using compelling data visualization techniques to generate measurable results.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical reasoning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Time management and multi-tasking ability are critical.
- A minimum of 7-10 years in marketing analytics and managing a team
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Vacation Time, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an Award Winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Primary Location:
Hanover Trust Building 2036 Washington Street Hanover 02339Job:
Manager with Direct ReportsJob Type:
Day JobJob Posting:
Jan 5, 2017, 1:56:02 PM
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.