Graphic Design Intern
at Rockland Trust
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Hanover, Massachusetts
Graphic Design Intern
Rockland Trust is seeking a Graphic Designer Intern.
This position's primary responsibility will be to create concepts and design for the marketing department. The Marketing Graphic Designer will ensure that materials have a consistent look and feel and can translate print design materials to online concepts. The Graphic Designer must be able to handle multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines. Qualifications Required Skills:
- Successfully develop creative design for marketing campaigns that require understanding of target audiences with an execution across multiple channels of execution (e.g., digital, social, print, outdoor, etc.).
- Ideate and design from concept to execution.
- Design with versatility and seek new and innovative ways to communicate for consumer and B2B digital/social/print.
- Ability to track assignments and progress against assigned creative tasks within the creative tracking system setup.
- Maintain that all designs are created to brand standards and meet business unit/legal/compliance requirements.
- Must have obtained or be actively enrolled in a bachelors degree program focused on graphic design
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.), HTML/Web and UX best practices. Microsoft PowerPoint and social media design is a strong plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team and customer oriented, with strong interpersonal skills
- Organized, with excellent project management skills, self-starter
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance. Benefits include: Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, a 401K and DC Plan for your retirement, LTD & Life Insurance, Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for graduate and undergraduate programs, an award winning Wellness program and much more!
At Rockland Trust you'll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Primary Location:
Hanover Trust Building 2036 Washington Street Hanover 02339Job:
TemporaryEmployee Status: Job Level:
Day JobJob Posting:
Jan 5, 2017, 2:09:56 PM
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.