Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
We are looking for a Risk Manager based in our New York office. This role is responsible for designing and implementing program and project risk management strategies. This role also implements and controls the tools and techniques required to assess and treat program and project risks.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in project and cost consulting, providing clients with Owner’s Representative expertise and advice throughout the life of their construction projects. We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across our key business sectors which include: automotive, aviation and transport, commercial property, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Our clients include many of the fortune 100 companies.
• Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree or the equivalent combination of education and related experience
• Seven years of related experience
• Expert communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills necessary to effectively present, explain, and advise senior management and others
• Capable of demonstrating critical understanding of the relationship between risk management, Client governance, Program internal control and compliance
• Demonstrated ability to make informed risk management decisions for both current and emerging risks
• Subject matter expert knowledge and significant experience in risk management techniques
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus