Pharmacy Manager-Full-time-Jewel-Osco, Normal, IL at New Albertsons, Inc.
Posted in Pharmaceutical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Normal, Illinois
Jewel-Osco a division of Albertsons Companies, is an innovative industry leader in community pharmacy practice. Our professional, state-of-the-art Wellness Centers and ever-expanding scope of patient care services are a reflection of our commitment to providing an environment for our pharmacists to thrive at the top of their profession.
Our pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name. With a holistic approach to health care management, our pharmacy staff provides a full complement of pharmaceutical services including clinical services in a community pharmacy setting. Our success is the result of meaningful patient relationships and exceptional pharmacy teams.
Under the direction of the District Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for the financial performance of the pharmacy and acts as pharmacist in charge.
The Pharmacy Manager also:
· Partners with management in developing and implementing initiatives to increase profitability
· Recruits, trains and supervises pharmacy team
· Participates and promotes team engagement in clinical services
· Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
· Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D
· Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
· Certified immunizer preferred
· 1 year of supervisory experience in a pharmacy setting
· Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
With more than 1,700 pharmacies nationwide, Albertsons Companies, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale. We operate stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under 18 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw’s, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market and Carrs. Join us in making a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and communities.
Albertsons Companies, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).