Vote Execution JR Analyst
at Institutional Shareholder Services
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Institutional Shareholder ServicesJob ID
US - OK - Norman Category
Vote Execution analysts monitor the proxy flow of our clients to ensure that their votes are submitted downstream accurately and efficiently. Analysts work with clients, internal operations teams, and external proxy distributors in order to achieve this mission. Vote Execution analysts serve as escalation points for clients for any proxy related issues that arise and also monitor internal voting applications to ensure that all systems are functioning correctly. Analysts monitor a number of daily and monthly reports in order to identify and resolve potential issues and continually work to create new or improve existing processes. Analysts also work with internal and external groups to improve application functionality, operational efficiency, and communication between all involved parties with regards to the proxy voting process.Responsibilities
In addition to the above operations responsibilities, the following activities are representative of the different functions for the team: Voting Operations - Vote Execution:
- Monitor the processes by which information and data are added to or exported from production systems through electronic data feeds and other media.
- Maintain data to ensure quality of mission critical information using both proprietary applications and commonly used business software applications.
- Work with account managers and client on boarding to ensure that required client data is received in a timely and high quality manner.
- Ensure comprehensive audit trails are in place for data that is received from or sent to production systems.
- Support development of training documentation and systems to support growing team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with regards to the flow of proxy ballots and any meeting specific issues.
- Monitor and resolve voting related issues for a specific set of ISS clients.
- Act as a proxy voting consultant for both our external clients and our internal teams in respect to our voting systems and processes.
- Coordinate across multiple ISS teams to ensure that voting questions and issues are resolved promptly.
- Responsible for operations specific Key Performance Indicators.
- Timely resolution of workflow related processes and internal questions.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong computer skills with office applications
- Team player and an excellent relationship builder
- Demonstrated analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated Project Management skills – defining of scope, resources and time lines, and managing to deliverables
- Innovative, motivated, client-oriented and commercially-aware thinker
- Absolute personal and business integrity
ISS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.