ICS Lead Sales Generator
at Institutional Shareholder Services
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Rockville, Maryland
Institutional Shareholder ServicesJob ID
US - MD - Rockville Category
ISS Corporate Solutions ("ICS") is the world's leading provider of data, analytics and advisory services helping companies build shareholder value through strong executive compensation sustainability, and corporate governance programs.
Our global client base extends to more than 1,000 companies located across North America, Europe and Asia. These industry leaders leverage ISS Corporate Solutions' resources, tools and advisory services to help them design, manage and measure their executive compensation and corporate governance programs in order to improve shareholder value and reduce risk. Our unique offerings include cutting edge software and analytics and differentiated advisory insight delivered as an annual subscription service. In recent years we have significantly expanded our capabilities through both acquisitions and new product introductions.
We also partner with compensation consultants, law firms, investment banks, and other professional services firms to help companies with their compensation, governance and sustainability needs.
ICS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc. ("ISS") and is headquartered in Rockville, MD. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Did you know that 40% of S&P 500 CEOs come from sales and marketing backgrounds? We're looking for people who are motivated to build a career in sales and would relish an opportunity to jump start their career with the premier executive compensation and corporate governance firm in the world - ISS Corporate Solutions. This position is responsible for building awareness and generating buying demand for our full portfolio of online and advisory-based corporate governance, executive compensation and sustainability solutions.Responsibilities
- Create lead generation campaigns, prospect and cold call, and respond to marketing leads to build new business
- Articulate the firm's value proposition to decision-makers to asses buying interest. Provide product demonstrations and promote advisory and software solutions to C-suite professionals
- Develop sales opportunities targeted to public companies and their professional advisors
- Achieve or exceed goals for prospect evaluations, lead qualification and meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Partner with senior sales executives to hand off qualified leads and facilitate continued development of opportunities
- Leverage social media platforms and other online sources to identify prospects, understand market and industry developments and trends, and identify further prospecting opportunities.
WHY WOULD I BE INTERESTED?
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, related study or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant business experience a plus
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solutions
- Superior analytical, verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently or as part of team
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives at prospect firms
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
- Joining a growing business in an expanding market which will provide promising future career opportunities
- Corporate governance, executive compensation and sustainability issues are front of mind to investors, companies and the media
- Formal on-boarding and training process that helps you build a foundation for success
- Competitive compensation package
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis. To all recruitment agencies
: ISS does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any ISS employee, location or website. ISS is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes. ISS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISS Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.