Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bellevue, Washington
We have a Program Manager position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Bellevue, WA.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills:
· Scrum Master at the client end, good communication and co-ordination skills amongst multiple stakeholders.
· Technical skills on Java/J2ee and ATG is an add-on.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Looking for Program Managers with strong communication and project management skills.
· Scrum Master Expertise is a must.
· Scrum Master who needs to run one or more agile teams, involves daily interaction with stakeholders like the product owners, BAs, development (CX, UX, front-end, back-end) and QA teams.
Sharing updates with the client on the progress. Clear any blockers the team faces. Interaction with external vendors.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com