Posted in Information Technology 4 months ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bellevue, Washington
We have a Program Manager position. The position is Permanent opportunity. Selected candidates must be willing to join at a short notice.
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Bellevue, WA.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Must Have Skills:
· Scrum Master at the client end, good communication and co-ordination skills amongst multiple stakeholders.
· Technical skills on Java/J2ee and ATG is an add-on.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Looking for Program Managers with strong communication and project management skills.
· Scrum Master Expertise is a must.
· Scrum Master who needs to run one or more agile teams, involves daily interaction with stakeholders like the product owners, BAs, development (CX, UX, front-end, back-end) and QA teams.
Sharing updates with the client on the progress. Clear any blockers the team faces. Interaction with external vendors.
Proficiency Level *
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com