Sr. Change Manager at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
This Change Agent will be an active part in Dun & Bradstreet's Global PMO leading a transition to a team-based organizational structure. A team-based organizational structure groups employees who perform specific duties into project teams that perform specific functions. This type of organizational structure allows you to ensure the best coverage for activities such as product development, customer support and process-improvement initiatives. The Fixed Capacity transformation program will partner with key members of the executive team to define and review the high-level solution for the program. You will win hearts / minds of leaders helping them see that the dedicated long-standing team structure will help them deliver better results. You will partner with Finance to drive agreement on how to approach fixed capacity and secure funding. You will also act as a coach for OKRs- Objectives & Key Results - our goal setting technique. This role reports into the Change Management Lead.
- Work with leaders to reorganize teams along vertical lines of business & horizontal capabilities/services
- Define, implement, and evolve framework to focus teams on strategic outcomes and objectively measure and report on their progress in achieving those outcomes
- Facilitate quarterly planning activities that surface synergies, dependencies, risks / issues between teams and coordinate follow-up activities
- Partner with team members to enable transparency and lightweight reporting against established Objective / Key Results (OKRs) and team roadmaps
- Provide coaching and thought leadership to business leaders, in the context of setting up team-based organization, strategic alignment, and planning function to increase personal and organizational effectiveness
- Provide direction and oversight of the evolution and advancement of the practices, tools and methodologies used within PMO team to enable change management engagements and achievement of the business outcomes
- Influence team members to accomplish PMO, Content & Technology, and company goals
- Leverage external research, models and practices and apply them, as appropriate, to the team design, strategic alignment, and planning activities
- Lay the groundwork to enable show backs for the groups who transition to fixed capacity teams
- Drive alignment between the right sourcing transformation effort and this effort
- Align with other team members to enable a link to products mapping in the new team areas
- Create inspection points & track progress
- Create a process for updating and refactoring teams
- Once the Team Base Structure transition is completed, this role will be responsible for the next highest value strategic initiative for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MS is preferred with 8 years + IT direct experience leading / working in technology teams
- Working knowledge of organizational effectiveness philosophies and methods, organizational design and business transformation
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.