Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Responsible for care of children in Kids Are Grand, In-Room Care or Group Care.
- All attendants must maintain a neat, well groomed appearance and uniform requirements
- Must provide a friendly and safe environment for children in your care.
- Must provide a fun and energetic experience for the children.
- Must be creative and willing to provide new ideas to enhance the child's experience.
- Encourage children with praise but also need to enforce rules in a kind but firm manner.
- Be part of on call rotations
- Flexible work schedule to include holiday and weekend
- Must work well with others and alone and be a team player
- Must work well under pressure without letting that pressure show to the guest.
- Assist in the promotion of Kids Are Grand programs as well as other amenities available to guests.
- Provide information to guests and staff in a professional, courteous and welcoming manner
- Complete all registration paperwork for guests and children
- Willingness to be trained in other areas of WELL Spa for assistance when needed.
- Child Abuse and Background checks
- Detailed oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- CPR and First Aid Certified or completed within 60 days of hire date.
- Experience working with children
- Able to be on the floor and have active play with children
This Position Reports to the Kids Club Supervisor.
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.