Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 21 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Position Purpose Acts as a receptionist for the Waterpark facility while being responsible for business transactions and supervision of assigned areas. Also responsible for maintaining these areas and providing assistance to trained emergency response staff when needed.
- Act as a receptionist for all guests entering the pool area.
- Maintain a responsible, cordial and friendly attitude at all times.
- Assist with monitoring the facility and the conduct of patrons.
- Perform general cleaning/maintenance within the department as assigned by a supervisor/manager.
- Assist in maintaining order and enforcing rules throughout the facility.
- Inform supervisor/manager of any damages to facility, attractions or equipment.
- Interact with guests and patrons in a positive customer service manner.
- Ensure that all wristbands and other points of control and access are properly maintained with the intent to provide a safe, enjoyable atmosphere for all patrons.
- Provide directions throughout the property to guests and patrons.
- Take guest comments/concerns and pass information along to appropriate team members. (lifeguards, supervisors, managers, etc.)
- Answer guest questions about the facility, property, and surrounding area.
- Assist trained emergency response staff when needed and as directed.
- Perform all other duties assigned by department supervisor/manager or his/her designee.
- Any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 8th grade education or higher preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
- Must have good interpersonal skills as related to interacting with and assisting guests and patrons.
- Ability to supervise activities of others, give directions, and enforce rules and regulations.
- Basic understanding of the English language in relation to reading, writing and communicating with guests and fellow associates.
- Must possess critical thinking skills and be able to make sound decisions independently.
- Must have the ability to work alone or in coordination with other team members to supervise activity in the facility, enforce all rules and regulations, and appropriately respond to emergency situations.
Reporting Relationship Water Park Supervisor
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.