Director of Technology Operations at 1300 Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc.
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The primary goal of this position is to lead Technology Operations, currently consisting of Operational Project Management and Data Services to ensure the effective planning and execution of accurate, timely, and cost-effective productivity and solutions to meet the needs of the business and internal Clients.
- Ensures overall success through the coordination, management, and department execution of client’s deliverables.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission. Specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
- Prepare and control department budgets. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the department and the division.
- Works with internal clients to establish best practices which meet client needs and address any prioritization issues that may arise.
- Consistently delivers proactive communication with internal clients and serves as point of escalation when necessary.
- Provides team leadership to professionally develop and motivate staff members allowing them to assume additional responsibilities and growth opportunities within the organization.
- Participate in client calls regarding operational technical capabilities and technical trouble shooting
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Significant operational and performance management experience.
- 10+ years’ experience managing an operations department, with proven accomplishments to exemplify ability to meet the expectations of this position.
- Strong grasp of technical and operational processes and ways to improve those processes, with an eye on achieving client satisfaction and driving for results.
- Experience in or leading data and project disciplines: Operational Project Management, SQL Coding, Business Systems Analysis, Technical Requirements, Reporting and QA
- Leadership and supervisory skills to manage and develop Department Managers and future leaders within the departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to: (a) establish and maintain productive internal and external relationships; and (b) to provide effective consultation on alternative ways to proceed.
- Sharp analytical skills to help develop better executive and department reporting to help drive result, reduce risk.
- Critical thinking with an eye to adding value, coupled with sound judgment.
- Capable of balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, while effectively taking direction from senior ECA management.
- Adaptability to changing work priorities and client demands.
- Resourcefulness in gathering resources to meet objectives.
Key Leadership Competencies
Managing Performance: Ensures that associates have clear goals and objectives, expectations and measures of success for projects and tasks; provides specific performance feedback, both positive and corrective, as soon as possible after event.
Fosters Teamwork: Provides opportunities for people to learn to work together as a team; promotes cooperation with other departments; recognizes and encourages the behaviors that contribute to teamwork.
Empowering Others: Gives people latitude to make decisions based on their level, area of responsibility, knowledge and skills; encourages individuals and groups to set their own goals consistent with business goals.
Managing Change: Facilitates the implementation and acceptance of organizational change;
Strategic Agility: Clearly understands and articulates the business strategy; continuously ensures team and individual goals are aligned to broader strategic objectives, particularly when there is a change in direction; anticipates future consequences and trends, accurately including their potential impact; maintains broad business knowledge and perspective; creates new, competitive strategies aligned to the broader business strategy.
Influencing Others: Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to persuade others to accept a position or initiative that results in action to positively impact business results; assesses the current situation and adapts interpersonal style to suit the target audience; makes recommendations to achieve a specific impact, effect or course of action adopted by others; seeks mutually beneficial solutions; obtains cooperation from others, including those who are not direct reports.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq Systems will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq Systems is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.