Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
JOB TITLE Security Associate
DEPARTMENT Loss Prevention
SUPERVISOR Director of Loss Prevention
POSITION PURPUSE To protect all internal and external guests and secure and monitor hotel property and assets.
1. Patrol premises on foot and in a golf cart.
2. Meet, greet and assist guests and associates.
3. Write incident and accident reports.
4. Maintain safety of guests and associates.
5. Protect property and company assets.
6. Witness cash drops.
7. Cover parking, shipping and receiving during breaks and days off.
8. Assist guests and associates with opening and securing doors.
9. Monitor cameras for suspicious activity.
10. Issue parking passes/vendor contractor passes/keys/radios.
11. Check associate personal bags and Hilton picture IDs.
12. 3rd shift delivery of express check outs / bellman duties.
13. Open in-room safes.
14. Respond to duress alarms.
15. Transport guests in company vehicles to and from various locations, such as airports, local offices and entertainment venues.
16. Follow and adhere to all safe driving practices and procedures.
17. Lift, load, and carry luggage, packages, equipment, and supplies as needed.
18. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and appearance, including vacuuming and cleaning van, and/or filling gas tank as necessary.
19. Provide courteous, professional and friendly service to guests and provide local area information as requested by guests.
20. Report any van mechanical problems to the Director of Loss Prevention.
21. Perform other related duties as required.
1. Prior hospitality, guest service and/or security experience preferred.
2. Ability to read and write in English.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Must be dependable and reliable.
6. Must have a flexible work schedule, including the ability to work split shifts.
7. Must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record.