Loss Prevention Investigator at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
- Manage the internal theft program in a market of high-volume retail store locations.
- Utilize exception reports, surveillance, and employee tips to generate cases.
- Work with outside agencies i.e. police, courts, and legal to bring cases to resolution.
- Teach fact finding/investigation techniques to LP Associates.
- Partner with District/Store Management to build LP awareness.
- Two plus years as a LP investigator/LP manager in a retail environment.
- Familiarity with progressive Loss Prevention and Shrink reduction strategies.
- The proven ability to partner with District/Store Management to decrease shrink.
- Formalized interview/interrogation training (Wicklander a plus).
- Multi-store investigation experience a plus.
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Notes: ||