Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
JOB TITLE Security Supervisor
SUPERVISOR Security Manager
POSITION PURPOSE To assist the Director of Security in providing a safe and secure hotel environment for our Guests and Associates through effective management of Security Officers.
1. Investigates and reports all Security reports.
2. Communicates important information to Director.
3. Develops and maintains programs that can make the hotel safe and secure.
4. Writes reports.
5. Ensures proper staffing levels.
6. Gives Breaks to Parking Ramp/Shipping and Receiving.
7. Breaks Control.
8. Monitor cameras.
9. Patrols premises.
10. Issue Vendor and contractor passes/keys.
11. Check associates personal items and Pfister IDs.
12. Lost and found duties
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
14. Performs duties pertaining to shipping and receiving.
1. Supervises hourly associates within Security / Parking and Shipping / Receiving.
2. Documents incidents.
3. Patrols property / meeting / greets guests.
4. Prior experience in a related field is required.