Loss Prevention Specialist | Tues - Sat | Philadelphia Distrbution Center at The TJX Companies,Inc.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phila, Pennsylvania
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our brands include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX. We at TJX understand that both our customers and the talent pool from which our Associates come are increasingly diverse. Our core values of respect, integrity and fairness are inherent in the relationships we build with each other, our vendors and our customers. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates and customers to create both a diversified mix of talent within TJX and a diversified mix of merchandise within our stores. We consider the unique views and opinions of our Associates to be key to our growth and success in the future.
MARSHALLS DISTRIBUTION CENTER | 2760 Red Lion Road| Philadelphia, PA 19114
Loss Prevention Specialist
Tuesday through Saturday 2:00PM to 10:30PM
The Loss Prevention Specialist is a key high level hourly associate position in the Distribution Center for Marshalls. The Loss Prevention Specialist serves as a business partner to leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, & data ) protection in a within a DC. The LP Specialist reports to the Loss Prevention Supervisor and aids them in supporting the DC Operational team, and the cross functional teams throughout the organization.
- Provide protection of all company's assets including people, property, and information.
- Monitor shipping/receiving docks, trailer yard activities, alarm systems and access controls, parking lots, and all other key areas in the Distribution Center.
- Monitor the movement of trailer/vehicle traffic entering or leaving the yard area.
- Monitor merchandise entering or leaving the facility.
- Maintenance of established fire and safety regulations within the Distribution Center.
- 1+ years of experience in asset production, risk management, or related field.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be successful working independent and in team situations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suites
- Able to lift up to 50lbs of merchandise in boxes
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski certification is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or on track to obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in less than one year
- Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
- Workplace Violence experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Analytical experience in performance based, action and results oriented setting
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you'll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you'll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.