Global Alliances Manager
Posted in Information Technology about 1 month ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Cognizant’s Infrastructure Services Business Unit is seeking Global Alliance Manager to join its alliances organization focusing on next generation of partners.
The Global Alliance Manager will be responsible for establishing and driving strategic relationships with key global partners, to significantly enhance mind share and market share for Cognizant in the Infrastructure Services segment. They will lead cross functional activities to develop, market and sell differentiated solutions with strategic partners.
Global Alliance Manager/Director will manage a few of Cognizant’s most strategic next generation partners in the Infrastructure Services segment. They will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing strong relationships with key strategic partner Executives and their teams
- Jointly developing business plans with strategic partners; Plans articulate mutual value proposition to address client needs, differentiated solutions, sales and technical enablement, sales and marketing activities, develop cross functional Executive relationships, mutual revenue goals and investment needed
- Driving execution of these business plans by institutionalizing rigorous joint governance, including monthly pipeline calls and quarterly business reviews
- 7+ years of relevant expertise and experience, with an exceptional track record of driving significant revenue growth with strategic partners globally, preferably in a Tier 1 IT Services firm or Fortune 500 company
- Solid academic background, ideally with engineering and management degrees from the world’s best schools
- Ability to proactively lead, facilitate, and collaborate with cross functional teams at Cognizant and its strategic partners, to deliver successful business outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to command respect and trust internally and externally
- Strong drive and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to mailto:CareersNorthAmerica@cognizant.com
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.