Posted in Information Technology 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
IBM Content Manager helps to manage all types of content such as document images, electronic office documents, XML, audio and video for multiple platforms with the following benefits.
· On-demand access to information helps accelerate your business processes virtually anytime, anywhere
· Document management capabilities make it easy to manage compliance records and content creation projects
· Embedded workflow features help simplify business processes, improving efficiency
· The scalable, secure, multi-tiered, distributed architecture—provides the foundation of an agile ECM framework
We need to look for resources having the following:
· overall 6 to 9 years of software experience with at least 3 to 5 years of IBM content manager experience
· A self-starter that has the ability to lead requirements gathering exercise
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively meet and drive the requirements with customers
Proficiency Level *
Adobe Interactive Forms
* Proficiency Legends
The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.