IBM Content Manger at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
IBM Content Manager helps to manage all types of content such as document images, electronic office documents, XML, audio and video for multiple platforms with the following benefits.
· On-demand access to information helps accelerate your business processes virtually anytime, anywhere
· Document management capabilities make it easy to manage compliance records and content creation projects
· Embedded workflow features help simplify business processes, improving efficiency
· The scalable, secure, multi-tiered, distributed architecture—provides the foundation of an agile ECM framework
We need to look for resources having the following:
· overall 6 to 9 years of software experience with at least 3 to 5 years of IBM content manager experience
· A self-starter that has the ability to lead requirements gathering exercise
· Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively meet and drive the requirements with customers
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Adobe Interactive Forms||NA||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.