Senior Systems Engineer
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Microsoft Cloud Delivery Consultant
Your passion is delivering and implementing complex Microsoft cloud solutions!
As a Microsoft Delivery Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, building and implementing innovative Microsoft solutions for our customers. Working under the direction of Project Managers and alongside other Consultants and our customers, you will deliver solutions that drive efficiency and solve problems for our clients. You will support presales activities such as requirements gathering, technical design, and reviewing Statements of Work. You will also work hand-in-hand with our Keystone Managed Services team to ensure ongoing service and customer satisfaction for our clients.
As our Microsoft Delivery Consultant, you will provide technical design, implementation, and support services around Microsoft services to Softchoice’s customers across North America. These services will include projects within the following areas:
1. Microsoft Azure
- Creation of Azure tenant environments
- Migration of workloads using Azure Site Recovery
- EMS projects, including Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Rights Management, and InTune configurations
2. Email messaging leveraging Exchange Server and Office 365 Exchange Online
- Transitions from Exchange Server systems to Office 365
- Migrations from non-Microsoft messaging platforms to Exchange Server or Office 365
- Hybrid configurations between on-premises Exchange and Office 365
- Transitions of existing on-premises Exchange Servers to newer versions
- Associated platforms, such as message hygiene or archiving systems
- Directory services
3. Collaboration systems leveraging Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online
- Instant Messaging (IM) and presence, desktop sharing, and online meetings
- Assistance in the deployment and configuration of the Skype for Business client application
- Configuration and implementation of Skype for Business Online
4. Office 365 services
- Exchange Online configurations, including Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Hosted Archiving
- Skype for Business Online configurations and client application deployments, including enterprise voice
- SharePoint Online configurations, including OneDrive Online for Business
5. Windows Server and Active Directory
- Design of Active Directory infrastructures
- Upgrades of AD
- Transitioning of objects into new AD implementations
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
6. Keystone Managed Services engagements
- Assisting in onboarding of new Keystone Office 365 customers
- Engaging with the Keystone Technical Support Center in post-implementation support of Office 365 tenants
7. Customer Satisfaction and Engagement efforts
- Ensure that Softchoice’s customers are satisfied with the quality, timeliness, and efficiency of the professional services received
- Building trust and relationships with customers and ensuring favorably post-engagement survey results and follow-on professional services engagements
As our ideal candidate, you’ll have:
- A proven track record (4+ years) in technology consulting, and/or experience in a solutions delivery capacity
- Previous experience implementing Microsoft Azure/Cloud is mandatory
- Previous experience implementing one or more of the following: Office 365, Skype for Business, Microsoft EMS (including Intune), Microsoft Exchange, & Active Directory. Migrations from Domino, GroupWise, or Google a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent industry experience
- Strong communication, presentation and consulting skills, including technical writing skills and the ability to listen and understand client issues
- Microsoft technical certifications, including the MCSE, MCSA, and MCITP certifications
- Travel expectation up to 15% - dependent on customer needs
Need more convincing that Softchoice is your next best workplace?
- You get to work with some of the best technical minds in the business – we have a North American presence that spans across the US and Canada
- 2 paid volunteer days per year so you can give back to what’s important to you
- Our dog-friendly environment (85 canine employees and growing…)
- Recognition and awards programs directly linked to the work you do each and every day
- Opportunity to earn your place at President’s Club
- Celebration of last month’s success and the beginning of a new one with "Beer Cart Fridays"
- The opportunity to just plain old “make a difference” and bring the best of you and what we offer to our customers to ensure their success!
- A comprehensive benefits package that starts on your 1st day!
- We’ve raised over $2 Million through our staff-run charity Softchoice Cares
Softchoice is one of the largest IT solutions and Managed Services providers in North America! We are an influential, growth-oriented organization determined to enable our people, our clients, our partners and the communities we serve to realize their potential. Our unique culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace where employees are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Softchoice employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.