Document Control Clerk at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
SOM, one of the most influential design firms in the world, is seeking innovative, creative, independent, and critical thinkers who aspire to the highest standards of excellence. Join our collaborative design practice as a Document Control Clerk for the opportunity to build a strong and thriving career.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Completion of a four-year college degree, architectural degree program preferred
- One-year experience in the architectural/construction profession preferred.
- Performs limited work on project documentation and presentation work, including updating title blocks, editing notational drawing information of an administrative nature (revision clouds, dates, regulatory administrative notations, etc.)
- Knowledge of applicable project management and document tracking applications (Prolog, Expedition, Constructware, Buzzsaw, Aconex, etc.) preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
SOM offers opportunities to work on transformational projects, competitive salaries, health insurance, wellness, retirement and financial and other work/life plans.
At SOM, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We believe an inclusive environment benefits our employees, our firm, and our community, while also enriching and challenging our own thinking about design. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Visit this page to learn more about SOM's employment policy and how to apply offline: www.som.com/employment_opportunities_and_policy
For more about SOM: www.som.com
Portfolios must be submitted for all design positions (Architecture, Interiors, Planning, etc). Applications without work samples will not be reviewed. Portfolios should be one PDF attachment, 10-20 pages, maximum 5 MB. Submit portfolios as part of your application in the section where the application asks you for your Resume or CV.