Demandware Developer at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts
* As a member of the Demandware development team, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement and support of Demandware ecommerce platform centric projects.
* As a Demandware Tech Lead, you will mentor other developers and have the opportunity to be a Technical Lead on projects.
* You must have Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud) experience OR have significant .Net experience in an eCommerce / Retail / Catalogue environment.
* Previous experience developing in an eCommerce environment
* Technical Team Lead for at least 2yrs
* 5+ years of experience developing database driven web applications in in .NET 3.5 or 4.0
* Experience with web frameworks that implement MVC design pattern (Spring, Struts, Stripes, ASP.NET MVC etc.) or an eCommerce platform (Magento, Demandware, WebSphere, ATG, etc.)
* Strong integration experience including the following:
* Real time data exchange via webservice
* Asynchronous file exchange
* Understanding service oriented architecture
* Ability to learn new skills quickly
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world\'s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.