Wholesale Career at Hajoca Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: El Monte, California
Hajoca Plumbing Supply is looking for a bright, hard-working, and professional individual capable of learning how to run a business from the ground up. We are a wholesale distributor of plumbing and heating supplies in El Monte, and proud to be one of Hajoca Corporation's 350 US locations.
We will train the right person in all aspects of our business. This individual will play a key part in growing our business through excellent customer service and will help with contributing ideas to expand our market share. We envision this employee as capable of learning all aspects of our business, and earning a leadership role at this location, or, one of Hajoca's many other locations.
Our compensation package is negotiable based on experience. Benefits include Profit Sharing, Retirement Savings Plan, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage, life insurance, and paid vacation, sick time, and holidays. There will be opportunities for salary growth as the candidate moves to new positions.
Hajoca Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are a drug free workplace, with pre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is smart, driven, with a desire to rise through the organization.
- Can follow direction, develop skills by watching experienced employees, and can learn independently.
- Has a valid driver's license and is capable of lifting up to 75lbs.
- Comfortably cooperates within a team environment, and can work independently.
- Can make decisions independently by quickly gathering facts and weighing options based on expected results.
- Demonstrates a solid work ethic and can work up to 45 hours per week.
- Has a mechanical aptitude and an interest in acquiring residential plumbing product knowledge.
- Has strong verbal communication skills, and is dedicated to excellent customer service.
- A self-starter who enjoys contributing and executing creative ideas to grow a business.
- Skilled in computer and social networking is a plus.