at SUN COAST RESOURCES INC
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Enid, Oklahoma
TITLE: Warehouse Attendant
LOCATION: OklahomaPOSITION REPORTS TO: Terminal Manager
SCHEDULE: Hours TBD by manager. Weekends and overtime required.
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience, position and location RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute loading and unloading operations
- Inspect and verify products before storing in warehouse
- Deliver, stock, fulfill, and count inventory
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Work with a team to ensure quality, delivery and timeliness of orders are met
- Maintain and service company equipment
- Operate forklift to handle products and warehouse materials
- Operate pumps, motors and electrical devices
- Maintain a safe work environment in accordance with established safety procedures and practices
- Spill response
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by manager
- Valid driver’s license, and a good driving record
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Ability to communicate in English well enough to perform the job duties
- Ability to work productively without constant supervision
- Stable employment history
- Ability to operate a fork lift effectively
- Must be able to work overtime, nights, weekends, on call as needed
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Must have basic computer skills
- Locals only please. Must live within 60 miles of terminal
- Must have at least 1 year of recent warehouse experience
Sun Coast Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.